Our comprehensive payroll service takes care of all of the payroll processing and compliance reporting for you, so that you won’t have to. Here’s what you can expect:
- Preparation/assistance with federal and state registration forms
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on time, every time
- All of your payroll checks are laser printed on blank check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System
- Free direct deposits
- Worry free IRS and state tax reporting as well as electronic tax deposits
- Access to user friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reports
- Preparation, filing, and mailing of all W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals
- Your payroll records maintained in tip-top shape
- Worker’s compensation audit assistance
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Trust us as your experienced tax professional and here’s what you can expect:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will offer recommendations on adjusting your payroll withholding for optimal tax planning.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Books a mess? No problem.
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full business income tax return or Schedule C, depending on your entity type, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year. We charge $75/hour for bookkeeping clean-up. For tax preparation fees on your Schedule C business, please see our personal income tax pricing.
We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits. Each month, you can expect us to:
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate a profit & loss statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Our firm utilizes QuickBooks Online so you’ll always have access to your own financials. Additionally, we offer wholesale pricing on your QBO subscription at $45/month ($56/month fo class tracking).
For one-time clean-up projects, we charge per billable hour at a rate of $75/hour.
Our pricing is simple.
Thinking of owning your own business? With our all-inclusive business entity formation service, we will:
- Provide a consultation to help you select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare and file your State Articles of Incorporation.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.